- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil (or California Olive Ranch’s Arbosana)
- 3 to 4 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon brewed coffee
- 1 1/2 tablespoons cocoa powder (or dark cocoa powder)
- 1 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- Pinch fine sea salt
- 2 tablespoons shelled pistachios or chopped pecans, optional
- 1 tablespoon dried cranberries, optional
- 2 tablespoons dark or semi sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat an oven to 325 degrees F.
- Combine the olive oil, honey, coffee, cocoa, oats, and salt. Pour the granola on a cookie sheet and evenly spread with the back of a spoon. Bake for 10 minutes. Toss the granola with a spoon. Bake for an additional 5 to 8 minutes. Remove from the oven and toss granola again. Allow to cool for 5 minutes. Add the pistachios, cranberries, and dark chocolate chips. Serve.